The principal teacher of Bujinkan Athlone Dojo is Joseph Lillis.
• 1979 started studying martial arts.
• Passed the Godan (5th Dan) test in 2000 and was awarded Shidoshi (Teacher) title.
• 2010 received the title of Judan.
• 2016 Joseph was awarded title of Jugodan (Master teacher) title from Hatsumi Soke.
• 2016 Joseph was award title of Menkyo (Teacher) in Hichibuku Goshinjutsu Ryu / Amatsu Tatara from William Doolan Menkyo Kaiden.
• 2018 Joseph received Dai Shihan (Senior Master Teacher) title from Hatsumi Soke.
KIERAN COLLINS / INSTUCTOR
Kieran Collins started training Martial arts in 1998 and was introduced to Bujinkan in 2000. He is a fully licensed Shidoshi (Instructor) Nanadan 7th Dan , He is a senior student and is the longest training member of the Bujinkan Athlone Dojo.
DERMOT HUGHES / INSTUCTOR
Dermot passed the Sakki test (5th Dan test) in Noda shi Japan at the Honbu dojo (World Head quarters) in 2018 and holds the rank of Godan 5th Dan Shidoshi license (Instructor).